- Where are saved videos on Facebook stored?
- How do I find my saved videos on my iPhone?
- Where are my saved youtube videos?
- Where do I find the files on my iPhone?
- Where is save to files on iPhone?
- What happened to my saved videos on Facebook?
- Why can’t I see all my saved items on Facebook?
- How do I find my saved videos on Facebook app?
- Where do I find my saved items?
- Where do I find my downloads on this phone?
- Where do I find my saved pictures?
- How do you find old videos on Facebook?
- Where are my saved videos?
Where are saved videos on Facebook stored?
Go to facebook.com/saved.
Click a saved category in the left menu or click a saved item to view it..
How do I find my saved videos on my iPhone?
Check your camera icon. Your iPhone automatically saves videos sent to you via message in that camera icon. Once you are there choose or swipe to videos they should be there.
Where are my saved youtube videos?
Your saved videos can only be viewed on your android or ios device (Youtube app on windows doesn’t have that feature). Switch off your data, open the youtube app and click on “Library”. There you can find an option by the name “Offline Videos” . Click on it and view all the videos you have saved.
Where do I find the files on my iPhone?
How to Browse Your iPhone’s Files in iOS 11Tap the Files icon to open the app.On the Browse screen: … Once in a source, you may tap files to open or preview them, and you may tap folders to open them and view their contents.Tap Select in the upper-right corner of the screen and then tap items to select them for an action.
Where is save to files on iPhone?
If you tap “Save Image,” the photo will be stored in your Photos app, and you can find it in your Photo library.If you tap “Save to Files,” you’ll be asked to choose a destination. You can pick a folder to store it in on iCloud, in your iPhone’s set of folders, or in a folder like Dropbox, if you use that app.
What happened to my saved videos on Facebook?
Great question! Your saved posts don’t expire. If you’re unable to see some of your saved items, it might be because the original post got deleted.
Why can’t I see all my saved items on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I find my saved videos on Facebook app?
How to find your saved videos on Facebook using a mobile deviceOpen the Facebook app on your Android or iPhone.Tap the three bars in the lower-right corner of your screen to get to the Facebook menu. … In the menu, tap “Saved,” which has a pink and purple ribbon icon next to it.More items…•
Where do I find my saved items?
Find or remove your saved itemsOn your Android phone or tablet, go to Google.com/collections. If you haven’t already, sign in to your Google Account.To find items, select a collection.To delete an item, tap More Remove .
Where do I find my downloads on this phone?
How to find downloads on your Android deviceOpen the Android app drawer by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.Look for the My Files (or File Manager) icon and tap it. … Inside the My Files app, tap “Downloads.”
Where do I find my saved pictures?
Step 2: Tap on an image of interest and press the star icon to the bottom right of the image. Step 3: After saving, you’ll see a new banner display that lets you view all saved images. You can tap this, or head to www.google.com/save to see all saved images. Right now this URL only works from your mobile device.
How do you find old videos on Facebook?
1. Click the “Photos” link under your cover photo near the top of your timeline page. Click “Videos” in the top left corner, next to the Your Albums heading. The Your Videos section contains videos you’ve uploaded to Facebook.
Where are my saved videos?
Go to My Files > Device Storage or SD Card >Android>data > com. swivl. android > files >Movies > Select the video.